Karriereservice.de - Training for the job.
Webinar: Social Media - Using social media for your career. (Hochschule Neubrandenburg)
- Location: Live webinar
- Date: auf Anfrage
- Language: English
- Does my computer meet all the requirements?
Write a message
Social networks are used extensively in everyday work life. Many HR professionals are increasingly using them as a recruitment tool, addressing eligible applicants directly through XING, LinkedIn, and other social media. Using these platforms, therefore, can result in advantages for your career.
In our webinar you will learn how to make a positive appearance on relevant platforms and how to use social media to successfully initiate contact with potential employers. Using examples, we will show you how you can attract the attention of headhunters and companies with the right social media strategy.
Furthermore, we will demonstrate how HR managers evaluate your social media profile and which potential risks can develop as a consequence.
Contents of the webinar:
- Strategies for the use of social media
- Inspiration and tips to generate positive attention online
- Ideas for your active networking and self-marketing
- Suggestions and tips for the professional use of XING and LinkedIn
- Opportunities and risks of digital personal marketing
- Question / answer session